Stay in touch about special discounts, nutrition tips and additional education.
slide 1 col 1
slide 1 col 2
slide 1 col 3
slide 2 col 1
slide 2 col 2
slide 2 col 3
More on Our Program
Bring innovation to your patients
Join our growing network of healthcare professionals that are bringing cutting-edge microbiome solutions to their patients. As a Pendulum Partner you will have access to continuing education, the opportunity to connect with other thought leaders, and exclusive product discounts.
Enter your email and our Nutrition Communications Team will get back to you shortly.
Perks of Joining Program
Ready to join? Top 5 perks you’ll receive for joining!
Receive Affiliate Income
Increase Your Exposure
Get Free Continuing Education Credits
Learn about new products and promotions first
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Pendulum Partner?
A Pendulum Partner is beyond traditional brand ambassadors. We aim to have credentialed healthcare professionals that are passionate about Pendulum, Pendulum Glucose Control, and microbiome health. They are interested in learning about a targeted microbiome approach and new, innovative methods to the dietary management of type 2 diabetes. Our Partners are thought leaders within their networks and are eager to share the word with their networks and clients.
What are the benefits of joining the Pendulum Partners Program?
- Receive coupon codes for you and your clients and explore the benefits of PGC!
- Sign up for affiliate income
- Receive access to free continuing education credits via our Pendulum's microbiome training for healthcare professionals and invitations to upcoming webinar series.
- Increase your exposure by collaborating with Pendulum! Check out some of our ask the expert series with Pendulum Partner, Dr. Beverly Yates, Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine here.
- Receive access to our healthcare professional newsletter and unlock access to the latest research on the microbiome, peek inside the science of Pendulum, and upcoming educational series!